May 18, 2018
5:30am-10am or 4:30pm-6:00pm
Herndon Town Hall Green
Lynn & Elden Sts., Herndon, VA
Bike to Work Day - Herndon Pit Stop
The 2018 Bike to Work day will be held Friday, May 18. Register now to receive a free t-shirt! Herndon's pit stop, sponsored by Herndon Parks and Recreation Department and A-1 Cycling, will take place from 5:30-10:00 a.m. and from 4:30-6:00 p.m. at the Town Hall Green, near the intersection of Lynn and Elden Streets, just off the W&OD Trail. Refreshments will be provided.
5 Reasons to Bike to Work
- You'll boost your overall well-being.
- You'll start your day in a better mood.
- You're more likely to have a lean body.
- Better biking infrastructure means less risk of injury.
- You'll less likely to use sick days.
Source: Fitness Magazine