May 6, 2017 - May 7, 2017
Saturday 10am-5pm; Sunday 11am-4pm
Advance Registration $10 per person; Pirate Boat Rides $4 per person; Pirate Feast $10 per person
1400 Lake Fairfax Dr., Reston, VA 20190
Pirate Fest at Lake Fairfax Park
Celebrate Virginia’s seafaring past! Hear traditional sea chanteys, tavern tunes, and pirate ditties. Do you have what it takes to be a sailor? Try your luck with nautical activities for all ages. Discover 18th century luxuries that compelled pirates to sail treacherous seas. Wear your most dashing pirate clothes and take part in the fun.
Experience Life as a Pirate:
- Sing along to Seafaring Music
- Hear tales of pirate life
- Race in the Raingutter Regatta
- Compete in Paddle Boat Races(tickets sold separately in advance only)
- Take a Pirate Boat Tour on the lake (tickets sold separately in advance only).
- Find booty on the Treasure Hunt.
- Take the Pirate Skills Challenge.
- Enjoy Sailing, Science and Craft Activities for all ages.
- Shop for exotic treasures at the Marketplace.