Flint Hill Cemetery, located in Oakton, Virginia, is believed to be one of the oldest community cemeteries in Fairfax County. Dating back to 1852, it was originally known as the Flint Hill Burial Ground, when Oakton was known as Flint Hill. In 1875, the Flint Hill Cemetery Association (FHCA) was formed to administer the cemetery. As of May 2012, the cemetery holds the remains of more than 2,300 people. Here rest many of the surrounding area's most prominent civilian and military figures, including many from the American Civil War. At least 26 Civil War veterans are buried in the cemetery, including four of Confederate Colonel John S. Mosby’s Rangers.