Just minutes from downtown Washington, D.C., Tysons Corner Center is the Nation's Capital choice for selection, style and fashion. World-class shopping, dining and entertainment converge to offer the visitor a monumental experience. As one of the top 10 shopping centers in the country, Tysons Corner Center offers an unbeatable mix of more than 300 department and specialty stores. Tysons' "who's who" of retail includes Nordstrom, Bloomingdale's, Macy's, Lord & Taylor, American Girl, L.L. Bean, Louis Vuitton, GUCCI, Michael Kors, Lacoste, SPANX, CUSP by Neiman Marcus, C. Wonder, Apple, The Disney Store, Kiehl's, H&M, Diesel, True Religion, Brooks Brothers, Ann Taylor and more. Tysons Corner Center also offers a 16-screen stadium seating and IMAX 3D AMC Theatre, fine and casual dining restaurants, a food court and a National Geographic sponsored children's play area.
- Payment Methods Accepted: American Express, Cash, Discover, Master Card, Visa
- Operating Hours: Monday - Saturday, 10am - 9:30pm and Sunday, 11am - 7pm
- Gift Shop/Shopping On Site:
- Restrooms Onsite:
- Motorcoach/Bus Parking:
- Food Served: On-site food court, On-site restaurant
- Handicap accessible:
- Nearest Metro Station: Tysons Corner
- Metro Line(s): Silver
- Additional Metro Info: Ride the Metro Silver Line to the Tysons Corner Station for convenient access to the shopping mall via a covered walkway.