LoveShare: Join the Movement
Visit Fairfax is very proud to unveil the tourism industry’s first countywide corporate social responsibility (CSR) program: LoveShare. We invite you to join us in this historic initiative.
LoveShare is a unique program with two key objectives:
- Provide an opportunity for our local residents to "share their love" by supporting someone in need through a donation to Cornerstones, an organization that helps residents in the Fairfax County community build more stable lives by connecting them to vital resources that solve their needs for housing, childcare, food or financial assistance.
- Provide our tourism partners (YOU!) an opportunity to "share your love" with our local residents through special offers and incentives that will drive customers to your business.
How does it work? How can you submit an offer? Keep reading for all the details!
How Does LoveShare Work?
The program was designed with simplicity in mind. Easy to join. Easy to implement. Easy for our industry to do some serious good.
- Consumers download the free LoveShare app.
- The app provides them with exclusive offers from Fairfax County tourism businesses while encouraging them to pay-it-forward by donating to Cornerstones.
- The offers drive incremental business to Fairfax County restaurants, attractions, and hotels.
- Participating businesses benefit not only from new customers but also because they are seen as making a difference in the community.
How Do I Submit an Offer?
We've tried to make it super easy for you to join this unique FREE program. There are two simple ways to sign up:
- Fill out the form below or just click here.
- Call us at 703-752-9506 or email us (firstname.lastname@example.org) with your offer details.
Benefits You'll Enjoy When Joining LoveShare:
- Increased foot traffic as a result of promoted offers and consumer affinity for businesses that give back to their community - driving repeat business and word-of-mouth support for participating partners.
- Cost-effectively take part in a countywide Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) program.
- Increased brand halo effect via exposure on the LoveShare app and all marketing associated with the program.
- The opportunity to show your own team members that your business is committed to social responsibility through this noble endeavor.
Benefits of a Promoted CSR Program:
Research indicates that businesses committed to corporate social responsibility (CSR) saw both increased customer satisfaction and loyalty:
- CSR programs can affect variations in customer satisfaction by 10% or more.
- Involving customers directly in CSR activities increases their trust and loyalty for your company.
Research also shows that team members benefit from CSR programs:
- Team members take pride when their employers care about their local community
- Companies that participate in CSR programs find it easier to recruit and retain the best team members
A Little More About Cornerstones
For nearly five decades, Cornerstones has been promoting self-sufficiency by providing support and advocacy for those in need of food, shelter, affordable housing, quality childcare and other human services.