Fairfax County has first-class sports facilities, including George Mason University, NOVA Field House, Reston SkateQuest, Dulles Expo Center, local/regional parks, public/private schools, and other nearby venues.
OPENING FALL 2018:
The St. James, the most exciting new brand in sports, wellness and active entertainment is changing the athletic landscape with it's 450,000-square foot flagship complex in Fairfax County. Athletes and enthusiasts of all ages and skill levels can immerse themselves in an unprecedented variety of sports -- from ice hockey, soccer, lacrosse, and baseball to squash, golf, basketball, volleyball, swimming and more.
Facility highlights include:
- FIFA-regulation turf field with 65-foot ceiling clearance
- Two NHL-regulation sheets of ice
- Four permanent NBA-regulation basketball courts, with space for five additional temporary courts
- 10-lane, 50-meter Olympic-regulation pool
- Eight international-regulation singles squash courts
- Gymnastics training center with competition spring floor, deep foam training pits, Tumbl Trak, rod floors, and in-ground trampolines
- Indoor water park with 6,000 square feet of slides, dumping buckets, and sprayers
- 20,000 square feet of obstacle courses, zip lines, climbing structures and walls, trampoline zones, virtual reality, a “gaming theatre” and party rooms
To learn more about event opportunities at this amazing facility, please contact Visit Fairfax’s National Sales Manager, Eric Kulczycky, via email or by phone at 703-955-2043.