NEW YEARS EVE
Ring in the New Year in style with one of the many fantastic events in and around Fairfax County. We've compiled a list of all the great things going on for the celebration so that you won't miss a beat on your next trip to Fairfax County.
Here's your one-stop-shop for everything New Years Eve in the Capital Region. Find the one that suits your family or friends the best to ring in 2016.
Some ideas to get you started:
- Unique New Years Eve Parties like the annual 1980s themed party with The Legwarmers at the State Theatre.
- Ice Skating at the Reston Town Center Pavilion, open New Years Eve until 8pm.
- Christmas at Mount Vernon, a not-to-be-missed holiday tradtion, ongoing through early January.
- Holiday Lights at the regionally renowned Bull Run Festival of Lights or the extraordinarily breathtaking Meadowlark Garden's Winter Walk of Lights, both open through January 3rd.
- Family-Friendly Parties like the no-cost City of Falls Church New Years Eve Watch Night Celebration.