9:00 AM to 6:00 PM
$10 for all 3 shows!
Dulles Expo Center, North Hall, 4320 Chantilly Shopping Center, Chantilly, VA 20151
PO Box 1226, Westport, MA 02790
American Art Pottery Association Art Pottery Show
The 'Antiques Trifecta' weekend will be held in Chantilly, VA!
Saturday & Sunday, May 4-5, 2019
The American Art Pottery Association Show in conjunction with The Washington Art Deco/Modernism Show and the DC Big Flea Antique Market will be held at the Dulles Expo Center, in Chantilly, Virginia. Three exciting shows in one!
• The American Art Pottery Association's (AAPA) Show & Sale has been conducted annually since 1983. The AAPA Convention and Show & Sale travels to a different city each year. The convention includes educational seminars, tours, exhibits, and more. It concludes with the show and sale with displays of American art pottery, vintage and contemporary, as well as some European, and beyond, and all for sale. Art pottery dealers from across the country will participate in this spectacular event, selling all genre of art pottery from A to Z. Several contemporary potters will also participate, selling their wares.
• The 'Washington Modernism Show' which is produced by the Art Deco Society of Washington (ADSW), started in 1983 as the Exposition of Decorative Arts, primarily an Art Deco show, which gradually expanded to include other design movements of the 20th century and now includes the sale of all 20th Century design movements, including Art Nouveau, Arts & Crafts, Art Deco, Art Moderne, Mid-Century Modern, Scandinavian Modern, and Atomic.
• The 'DC Big Flea Antiques Market' (DC) is produced by D'Amore Promotions, which has been presenting antiques and collectible shows throughout the Mid-Atlantic states for 40 years. It has steadily earned the reputation as the most successful, and largest, antiques market in the Mid-Atlantic region hosting more than 500 exhibitor booths of antiques and collectibles, including period and vintage antiques to mid-century modern. This flagship show started more than 20 years ago, and its popularity and size continues to thrive with six fabulous shows each year.
We invite your participation in this extraordinary event! This 'Antiques Trifecta' will be held on Saturday and Sunday, May 4th-5th, 2019. Show hours are Saturday, May 4th from 9:00 AM to 6:00 PM and Sunday, May 5th from 11 AM to 5 PM. The ADSW has held their highly successful annual show, in conjunction with D’Amore Promotion's DC show for the past three years. This year there will be 550+ antiques booths in the South Hall, and 120 in the North Hall, a combination of AAPA's Art Pottery Show and the Modernism Show. The North Hall has its own entrance, but customers still have easy access to the DC show through large openings near the front and rear of the building allow easy passage between the shows, in air-conditioned comfort. The public may enter for $10 admission on Saturday and Sunday, which is good for all three shows, with free re-entry.
AAPA and ADSW will conduct mini educational seminars in the form of 'Booth Chats' in the North Hall during show hours on Saturday and Sunday. Booth chats are small informative discussions, whereby a topic is introduced by an exhibitor, and after a brief intro, there will be a question and answer session. These informative chats allow the participants to see and learn about different topics of interest and to view examples of a specific collecting genre, firsthand. A list of topics will be available onsite, and in the AAPA/ADSW Show Program, which will include a floor plan of the dealers in the North Hall, and will be distributed at the entrances to the show.
• If you are interested in the AAPA's Convention activities, a packet detailing each event at the convention is posted on the AAPA’s website at AAPA.info/convention.
• The ADSW Modernism Show details can be found at their website at ADSW.org.
• The DC Big Flea Antiques Market information can be found at www.thebigfleamarket.com/dc-show.
For exhibitor show inquiries please contact:
• AAPA Show; Patti Bourgeois: 508-679-5910
• Modernism Show; Jim Linz: 703-568-3745
• DC Big Flea Antiques Market; Keleigh Chepy: 757-430-4735
We hope you can join us for this exciting event!