9/15/2019, 9/19/2019, 9/20/2019, 9/21/2019, 9/22/2019, 9/26/2019, 9/27/2019, 9/28/2019, 9/29/2019, 9/30/2019, 10/3/2019, 10/4/2019, 10/5/2019, 10/6/2019, 10/10/2019, 10/11/2019, 10/12/2019, 10/13/2019, 10/17/2019, 10/18/2019, 10/19/2019, 10/20/2019, 10/27/2019, 10/28/2019, 10/29/2019, 10/30/2019, 10/31/2019, 11/1/2019, 11/2/2019, 11/3/2019
$18/person (online); $20/person (at door)
1961 Chain Bridge Rd, Tysons, VA 22102
American Scream, a Halloween Selfie Museum
Introducing American Scream – A Halloween Selfie Museum
Arrives at Tysons Corner in September on Friday the 13th
What: American Scream, a Halloween Selfie Museum, is a unique, immersive experience that is a celebration of all things Halloween and Horror. Unlike other Halloween events, guests and fans of Halloween will have the opportunity to interact and enjoy Halloween and horror in a completely ‘Made for Instagram’ experience with incredible photo opportunities to share with their friends.
The American Scream Selfie Museum will feature unique, interactive exhibits that will make you both laugh and scream and the star of eye-popping selfies. Visitors of this seasonal pop-up activation can be the star of their own horror movie.
The museum will feature an array of custom-built Halloween themed sets individuals can interact with such as:
- Sitting on the Iron Throne and rule the Seven Kingdoms
- Visiting Warren’s room of cursed artifacts that feature Annabelle herself
- Standing in an ancient Egyptian tomb and face the Mummy
- Enter a spooky witch’s hut and see if you can survive her hex
- Standing in the mouth of a horrifying giant clown
- Visiting a gruesome morgue
- Experience sitting inside a real casket in a funeral home
- Participate in a sinister voodoo ritual
- Experience the dark night of the scarecrows
- Challenging how long you can stay in a twisted doll factory
- And much more!
Inspired by other popular pop-up selfie museums in other cities such as the Museum of Selfies in Hollywood or the Museum of Ice Cream in San Francisco, Gravensteen Haunted Productions, a team of veterans ‘Hauntrepreneurs’ who have been doing Haunted House attractions since 1998 and within the DC area since 2013, brings to the region the first Halloween Selfie Museum.
When: Friday, September 13th to Sunday, November 3, 2019 (On select dates during this timeframe. Visit website for times and ticket detail)
Where: Tysons Corner Center, Lower Level near Lord & Taylor
$18 for General Admission (Adults/Kids)
$15 for Student, Military, Police, Fire (selected dates)