Recurring weekly on Sunday, Monday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday
1-2 people, $20; 3-9 people, $40
10017 Colvin Run Rd., Great Falls, VA 22066
Colvin Run Mill Tours
Colvin Run Mill is Fairfax County's award-winning, operational, 19th-century water powered gristmill. The site offers recreational and educational activities for all ages through daily tours, school programs and special events. Admission to the park is FREE except for some special events. There is a fee for tours.
- Guided family tours will start on August 20, 2020.
- Tour Times: Weekdays at 1 p.m.; Weekends at 11 a.m., 1 p.m and 3 p.m.
- Tickets must be purchased online in advance or at the General Store. Reservations are required.
- The General Store will be open on weekends from 11 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- Tickets are released on Sundays for tours the following week.
- Guests will be greeted outdoors.
- There will be temperature checks. All visitors age 2 and older must wear a face covering/mask indoors.
- Visitors will be asked to observe social distancing.
Check website for further details!