April 14, 2019
10:00 AM to 5:00 PM
Northwest Federal Credit Union
200 Spring St., Herndon, VA 20170
Fairfax Veg Fest
The first-ever Fairfax Veg Fest will take place in Herndon, Va. on April 14, 2019, with more than 60 exhibitors focused on healthy food, wellness programs, green products, and animal welfare.
Attendees at this free event will hear a lineup of world-famous speakers including:
• Dr. T. Colin Campbell – best-selling author of The China Study, Whole, and The Low Carb Fraud; and star of the documentary Forks Over Knives
• Dr. Neal Barnard -- President of the Physician’s Committee for Responsible Medicine (PCRM), author of 18 books detailing the benefits of the plant-based diet
• Dr. Jim Loomis -- Director of the Barnard Medical Center and former team internist for the St. Louis Rams football team and the St. Louis Cardinals baseball team
• Eric O’Grey -- author of the inspirational weight loss and animal adoption book “Walking with Peety” and recent qualifier for the Boston Marathon
• Gene Baur -- expert on the abuses of industrialized factory farming, called “the conscience of the food movement” by Time magazine
• Lee Crosby, R.D., L.D. -- Registered dietitian, expert on plant-based nutrition
• Damien Mander – aka “Vegan Sniper”. Founder of the International Anti-Poaching Foundation (IAPF). His TEDx talk has been seen more than 7 million times across various platforms.
The purpose of this event is to give people an opportunity to learn from and ask questions of those who have already seen life-changing results from plant-based eating. Properly administered whole-food plant-based diets have been proven to improve health, fitness and comfort, and prevent, stop, and reverse many chronic diseases and even some forms of cancer.
At every level from amateur weekend warriors to Olympians and world-record holders, plant-based athletes have experienced profound performance gains in strength, endurance, and mental clarity. The list is constantly growing, including NFL and NBA all-stars, professional boxers, weightlifters, bodybuilders, MMA fighters, runners of every distance, cyclists, auto racers, wrestlers, skiers, baseball, hockey, soccer, tennis, rugby players and many more.
Those attending the Fairfax Veg Fest will also find information that will help them and their friends and families make simple, easy changes to adopt a more heroic lifestyle that saves commoditized animals who cannot fight back when their lives are being taken.
For those interested in environmental issues, there will be information showing that reducing demand for animal-based products could have immensely positive benefits for our planet.
Thousands of people are expected to attend from all around the D.C. Metro area.
For more information about the event, and to apply to be a vendor or sponsor, go to http://fairfaxvegfest.org/ or contact Mike Young at aPlantBasedDiet.firstname.lastname@example.org.