October 30, 2020
$15 – $100
Lerner Town Square at Tysons II
8025 Galleria Drive , Tysons, VA 22102
Halloween Drive-up Movie Night benefiting the Crohn's & Colitis Foundation
WELCOME! PLEASE READ THIS INFO ABOUT OUR EXCITING HALLOWEEN DOUBLE FEATURE DRIVE-UP MOVIE NIGHT!
The Greater D.C./Virginia Chapter of the Crohn's & Colitis Foundation is excited to host another drive-up movie night on Friday, October 30th featuring: Scooby-Doo! Stage Fright & Beetlejuice. Join us for a family-friendly, socially distanced Fall & Halloween evening for a night of great fun, all in support of an amazing cause: working towards cures for the 3.1 Million Americans fighting IBD. We'll have the big screen & speakers ready to go, gates open at 5:45pm! Our schedule, which is subject to change, is below. Your ticket/car ticket purchase entitles you to join BOTH movies & the trick-or-treating, although you are welcome to join us for just one film.
Please carefully look over the following information to learn more about our event and how you can join. We're very excited for an evening where we can safely "gather" and enjoy a great movie and good fun!
AN RSVP IS REQUIRED so we are able to track the number of vehicles and ensure proper social distancing and protocols. You will utilize this Eventbrite website to register. Entry is $15/person OR $45/vehicle (with as many people as fit in your car). Your ticket includes both movies if you'd like to join us for both (we will ask you at checkout so we can accurately track vehicles)
You will REMAIN IN YOUR CAR during trick-or-treating and travel in a specific route to stations where members of our team & volunteers will safely distribute unopened candy & treats. Please make sure you bring a pumpkin, bag, or other container to have your treats placed in to!
- Car Decorating Costume Contest: Dress up your CAR for a chance to win a team prize! Get creative and go wild (just please don't have items sticking too far out of your car....but going UP is okay!)
- Individual Costume Contest: Come dressed up in your best costumes for a chance to win prizes and extra swag along the way
- Our staff is also competing for your VOTES and you will help us decide which staff member had the best station!
Our Drive-Up Movie Night will take place at Lerner Town Square at Tysons II (where Cirque du Soliel is held) located at 8025 Galleria Dr, Tysons, VA 22102.
- Cars can begin lining up for trick-or-treating at 5:30pm, gates will open at 5:45pm
- Programming will begin at 6:35pm and the first movie, Scooby-Doo! Stage Fright, will start promptly at 6:45pm.
- A short intermission will occur between the end of the first movie to allow those who wish to leave or those joining just for the second movie to enter without disruption
- The second movie, Beetlejuice, will begin at approximately 8:45pm.
The staff at the Foundation will take every precaution to keep you safe. This is a socially-distanced event. We ask that all participants follow these guidelines:
• All guests must stay in cars at all times. Please do not go up to other cars to socialize
• Masks must be worn if you are in a convertible or car without a top
• Swag bags will be given to each car upon arrival
• Restrooms will be available at 1800 Tysons Boulevard in the Lobby, directly across from the Drive Up. Restrooms also available in the Galleria Mall
INCENTIVES & VIP PERKS
In addition to entry to the event, our top teams for Take Steps & spin4 crohn's & colitis cures dc will receive upgraded parking and extra perks during the movie night! Our Top Teams are those that raise $2,500 or more for the event(s) they are participating in.
If you would like to learn more about these events or sign-up as a Take Steps or spin4 crohn's & colitis cures dc participant and receive a personal fundraising website, Facebook integration, and individual support, please visit www.cctakesteps.org/dc or www.spin4.org/dc. You can also reach out to our Take Steps Manager, Cathy Miller, at firstname.lastname@example.org or spin4 crohn's & colitis cures Manager, Brett Curtis, at email@example.com to learn more!