October 24, 2021
12:00 PM to 6:00 PM
$10 - $55
4009 Chain Bridge Rd., Fairfax, VA 22030
Tiny Beer Fest
Fairfax City Tiny Beer Fest is an outdoor (21+ ONLY) event hosted by High Side and Mara Hair & Mode Studio. 30+ craft beers, Asian street foods, music, fall marketplace & fundraiser to support Breast Cancer Research Foundation!
An exceptional draft list will be curated with all the Allied Craft distro brands. Some of the best breweries in the country will be featured. The beer list will be posted soon.
- 10% of all profits made from this event will go to Breast Cancer Research Foundation
- $10 For General admission (included one drink ticket)
- $55 For VIP (included 25 drink tickets, one 5oz tasting glass, one-hour early admission (door opens at 11 am for VIP, only 150 available)
- $5 for an additional drink ticket OR FIVE drink ticket bundle for $20
- A drink ticket is for 5oz pour* (except mead)
- Foods are sold separately
- Only service dogs allowed
- Valid ID is required to provide proof of legal age (21 year olds or older)
At the Cut-A-Thon, Mara Hair and Mode Studio's talented Stylists will be pouring their love for hairdressing to raise as much funding for the Breast Cancer Research Foundation as possible! They will be doing haircuts all day long with donations starting at $40 (no major transformations). 100% of the proceeds will go to BCRF. Book your appointment now by calling their studio at 703-591-9099. Your ticket to the event is on us with an appointment!
For the entire month of October:
Mara Hair and Mode Studio will be selling raffle tickets to win $1000s worth of prizes from their studio and many local businesses with 100% of the proceeds going to BCRF. You can purchase raffle tickets at: https://www.maramodestudio.com/pages/bcrf-fundraiser
They will be donating 100% of the proceeds of pink hair glosses which you can call to book for.
They will also be donating 10% of the proceeds of all headband sales and the Bumble and Bumble Invisible Oil Primer sales which you can purchase here: https://www.maramodestudio.com/pages/bcrf-fundraiser