The Best Banana Pudding
- One 14-oz can sweetened condensed milk
- One 12-oz container frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 2 bags Pepperidge Farm Chessmen cookies
- 6 to 8 bananas, sliced
- 2 cups milk
- One 5-oz box instant French vanilla pudding
- One 8-ox package cream cheese, softened
Line the bottom of a 13” x 9” x 2” dish with one bag of cookies and layer the bananas on top.
In a bowl, combine the milk and pudding mix and blend well using a handheld electric mixer.
Using another bowl, combine the cream cheese and condensed milk together and mix until smooth.
Fold the whipped topping into the cream cheese mixture.
Add the cream cheese mixture to the pudding mixture and stir until well blended.
Pour the mixture over the cookies and bananas and cover with the remaining bag of cookies.
Refrigerate until ready to serve.
Yield: 12 servings