- 2 oz your favorite vodka
- 1 tsp sugar or 1 tbsp brown sugar
- 1 lime, quartered then cut into chunks, plus lime wheel to garnish
- Crushed ice
- 1 tsp honey + stir stick for garnish (A wooden honey stick or other type of stick twisted in honey also works)
- Put lime and sugar into a whisky tumbler or Old Fashioned glass.
- Crush limes slightly - just enough to release the lime juice but not so much as to mash the pith (that will release a bitter flavor).
- Add ice and pour in the vodka.
- Dip the stirring stick in honey, then lightly stir it into the drink. Remember: Honey is a garnish in this cocktail. You don’t want the drink to become sickly sweet.
- Garnish with the lime wheel, serve and enjoy!