WORLD POLICE AND FIRE GAMES
Fairfax County, Virginia is the proud host of the next World Police and Fire Games in 2015! The 2015 Games will take place at 53 different venues throughout the National Capital Region from June 26 to July 5. The WPFG draws more than 10,000 athletes from police, fire and other public safety agencies representing 70 different countries to compete in 1,600 medal events across 62 sports. The World Police and Fire Games are the second largest multi-sport event in the world, surpassed only by the Summer Olympic Games. For more information on specific events and scheduling visit www.fairfax2015.com
Public Tours and Personal Travel
Reston Limousine is proud to be supporting the Fairfax 2015 World Police and Fire Games as an official tour operator provider! We are the Washington DC area's largest limousine and shuttle operator, with a privately owned fleet of more than 200 vehicles that includes sedans, SUVs, vans, limousines and buses. Recently honored with the national industry award Operator of the Year, we operate 24/7 out of our Dulles, VA, headquarters and service the entire metropolitan DC region. In operation since 1990, we have earned the highest safety ratings from the U.S. Department of Transportation and Department of Defense.
• Airport and train station pickup/dropoff
• Service to all hotels and dorm locations
• Transportation to memorial services and opening/closing ceremonies
• Custom DC sightseeing tours
• Custom tours to area wineries, breweries, distilleries and cideries
• Custom shopping tours
• Private trips to Baltimore, New York City, Philadelphia and other cities on the East Coast
Any size group can be accommodated! All athletes are accorded a special 20% discount on all vehicle rentals originating in the DC metro area.
Not sure what vehicle you need? Click here to view our virtual showroom!
To book your vehicle, contact Sales Representative Michael Hum at 703-478-0500 x 505 and reference promotion codeFAIRFAX2015.
Champions Square, Liberty Lawn, and The Pavilion
Located directly inside the Reston Town Center in Reston, Virginia. For a more detailed schedule of these areas please visit: http://fairfax2015.com/village
Champions Square (General Public, Athletes, Friends & Family)/Opening June 26th
- Catch up with old friends and trade memorabilia at Champions Pub or the Pavilion.
- Grab a beer and play some arcade games, pool, shuffle board or foosball in Champions Pub.
- Visit Champions Pub to check out a variety of board games, puzzles and more.
- Put your prowess to the test on our mechanical bull, rock wall, obstacle course and more. (Some fees may apply for these attractions)
- Schedule a tour to the local wineries, breweries, historical sites and Washington DC at the Village Concierge.
- Stock up on your official Fairfax 2015 merchandise and challenge coins in Champions Square
- Listen to live bands and watch variety acts like a comedian or dueling pianos nightly at Champions Square stage and the Pavilion stage.
- Participate in the Battle of the Badges by donating blood at the Inova Bloodmobile located at the entrance of Champions Square.
- Check out the exhibitors and vending options
Liberty Lawn (General Public, Athletes, Friends & Family)/Opening June 26th
- Relax in a hammock or have a picnic on Liberty Lawn
- Play life size lawn games like jenga or checkers.
- Visit the Lawncierge tent to check out soccer gear, volleyball, badminton, croquet, bocce ball and other fun outdoor activities.
Pavilion (Credentialed Athletes and Credentialed Friends & Family)/Opening June 24th
- Dance the night away while listening to 3 dueling DJs at the Silent Disco.
- Stay in touch with friends and family back home by visiting the tech lounge
- Stop and take your picture in front of the traveling LOVE display from the Virginia Tourism Bureau near the fountain and Pavilion.
- Pick up information about local bike paths and trails at the Village Concierge then visit the onsite bike rental location next to the Pavilion to secure your weekly, daily or hourly bike rental
- Partake in one of many friendly and fun competitions like corn hole, hot dog eating and much more