We are committed to providing quality team building, outdoor education, & adventure programs to all. Our programs unify groups and will leave you feeling connected & inspired. Whether we're providing you with an activity to improve communication or you're traversing our high ropes course, every guest will have a great time!
We have over 50 activities including a high ropes course, zip line, kayaking, rock climbing, and more! School groups can benefit from our outdoor education, team building programs, & outdoor performance space. We include lesson plans and activities meeting educational standards. Can't make it to us? We can bring team building activities to you! From ballrooms to parking lots, nearly any location will work for our team building activities. We also have a lodge, pavilions, and outdoor space perfect for events. We are adjacent to a winery and can even include a private wine tasting.
- Admission Fee: While Hemlock Overlook Regional Park is free and to the public, all activities on-site are solely open to groups and booked and operated by Adventure Links. This includes our team building activities, high ropes course, zip line, paddling, and rock climbing. Additionally, the Lodge at Hemlock, pavilions, and all outdoor spaces are also booked through Adventure Links. Contact email@example.com for pricing and availability.
- Discounts Available: Member, Groups
- Payment Methods Accepted: American Express, Check, Discover, Master Card, Visa
- Operating Hours: Office Hours are 9am to 5pm Monday through Friday. We offer programming and space rentals everyday.
- Reservation Required:
- Restrooms Onsite:
- Motorcoach/Bus Parking:
- Outside Food/Drink Allowed:
- Picnic Pavilion:
- Picnic tables:
Adventure Links Meeting Facility
- Number of Rooms: 7
- Total Sq. Ft.: 39173
- Banquet Capacity: 1000
- Reception Capacity: 1000
- Space Notes: The lodge at Hemlock Overlook is a unique, rustic venue perfect for a meeting, reception, or dinner. This venue features a large fireplace that extends into the vaulted ceilings and serves as the focal point of the room. The Lodge includes wifi and full AV support. Two of our outdoor pavilions have electricity, and a generator can be provided for the third. The pavilions work well for group lunches and BBQs, and include picnic tables. Our open spaces (Back Field and Old Field) are perfect for outdoor yard games, banquets, weddings, and virtually any other event requiring an large open space. Although the capacity is listed as 1,000 for the open spaces, additional guests can potentially be accomodated. All of the spaces feature beautifully manicured lawns by our on-site facilities team. Because our spaces are very unique, please contact us for more information.
- Large floor Plan PDF: Large floor Plan PDF
- Description: Located on 425-acres just minutes from Washington, DC, Adventure Links at Hemlock Overlook Regional Park offers a variety of unique venues for your next meeting or event. Our site includes a lodge, outdoor pavilions, large open spaces, fire pits, and an amphitheater. Whether you're a group of 10 or 1,000, skip the hotel ballroom and bring your attendees back to nature!
Meeting Facility Rooms
|Room Name||Dimensions||Square Feet||Theater Capacity||Banquet Capacity||Reception Capacity|
|Back Field||70 X 300||21000||1000|
|Cardinal Pavilion||31 X 46||1426||200||100||300|
|Dogwood Pavilion||31 X 46||1426||200||100||300|
|Old Field||50 X 250||12500||1000|
|Swallowtail Pavilion||31 X 46||1426||200||100||300|
|The Amphitheater at Hemlock||X||100|
|The Lodge at Hemlock||31 X 45||1395||200||100||300|