Taco Bamba is a Mexican taqueria founded by award-winning chef Victor Albisu, who also heads up Washington D.C.'s popular Del Campo restaurant. Albisu’s Taco Bamba is a standup takeout counter serving his take on Mexican street food, and tacos in both traditional and chef-driven styles. Open 8:30am - 10pm.
- Operating Hours: Open daily 8:30am - 10pm.
- Payment Methods Accepted: American Express, Cash, Discover, Master Card, Visa
Food & Drink
- Alcohol: Full Bar
- Menus Available: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner
- Outdoor Seating:
- Take Out:
- Distance to Nearest Metro Station (mileage): 2.3
- Nearest Metro Station: Vienna/Fairfax-GMU
- Metro Line(s): Orange