Meeting, Convention & Event Planner Services
Visit Fairfax's team of corporate event planners can help make your Fairfax County convention, meeting, or conference everything you imagined it could be. Our personalized services are free of charge, and we can give you the unbiased information you need to make your event in Fairfax County a successful one. We will be delighted to help your group with site selection, hotel options, suggestions for Fairfax County conventions, special events, and more. Be sure to browse through our event venues section to find hotels with extensive meeting space, unique meeting and wedding venues, articles and tips to help you plan your event, and information on planning a reunion or wedding in Fairfax County.
Visit Fairfax’s dedicated services team is here to assist you after you book your event in Fairfax County, Virginia. We hope to help you plan your next event soon!
Sue Porter, Director of Visitor Services
703-752-9512 | email@example.com
8 Ways Our Services Team Can Help Your Group:
- We can provide you with information about Fairfax County, the National Capital region! Our Official Visitors Guide has a multitude of information about all of our great attractions. Our knowledgeable staff is happy to provide you with impartial, unbiased advice gained through many years of event planning and organizational experience.
- We can assist you with finding options and contact information on specialized service providers, such as ground transportation companies, caterers, group-friendly restaurants, tour guides, photographers, florists, entertainers, etc.
- We can help link your group's website to our Visit Fairfax website, which will make it easy for your attendees to plan their trip to Fairfax County.
- We'll provide you with photos and articles for use in your newsletter and on your website, to help promote attendance to your event in Fairfax County.
- We can help with dynamic online special offers.
- Want to plan activities? We can help you coordinate sightseeing, special tours, and events at our unique venues.
- We're also happy to provide letters of support from Fairfax County officials and government agencies.
- For larger groups, we are happy to assist with staffed welcome tables at your event's registration.
Types of groups we've worked with in the past:
- Corporate meetings
- Military reunions
- Sports events
- Dog shows
- Family reunions
- Government meetings
- Fraternity reunions
- Sorority reunions
Haven't booked your Fairfax County hotel yet? Need free advice and assistance booking? Submit your RFP today to get in touch with one of our helpful sales representatives! Already booked your event? Contact our Services team to ensure your event is all that you imagined it to be!
Contact our Sales Team
to have Fairfaxopoly
brought to your next event!
Readers' Choice Award Winner
in 2014, 2015, 2017, 2018, 2019, and 2020