EXTEND YOUR STAY
Lucky You! You will already be in one of America's most popular memory-making destinations: Fairfax County, Virginia. Before you head home, have you thought about extending your stay in Northern Virginia and the National Capital Region? With affordable hotels and a hoppin' events calendar, why would you want to leave before you have had the chance to explore the region?
6 Reasons To Extend Your Stay in Fairfax County:
- Discover the real George Washington at his Mount Vernon estate, including 25 interactive galleries and theaters at the Donald W. Reynolds Museum and Educational Center.
- Walk among the largest collection of aviation and space artifacts in the world, including the Space Shuttle Discovery and the SR-71 Blackbird at the Smithsonian's National Air and Space Museum Steven F. Udvar-Hazy Center.
- Experience the gorgeous scenery, rolling rapids, and miles of nature at Great Falls National Park.
- Learn about the American Civil War with an unrivaled opportunity to connect with Civil War landmarks, museums, and reenactments - all located at the epicenter of where these history-making events took place.
- Gussy up your wardrobe at some of the East Coast's finest shopping venues, including Tysons Corner Center and Tysons Galleria,
- Embark on a tour of the Nation's Capital, with all of its awe-inspiring monuments and memorials.
Make your Fairfax County meeting hotel your "base camp" for an extended stay, so that your meeting becomes a vacation - just like that! Contact your hotel representative for fantastic weekend rates and reservations. Still need a hotel? Check out this list of hotels and motels in Northern Virginia.
Looking for a way to spend an extra day or two? Check out our one, two, and three-day tours to explore your passion.
Contact our Sales Team
to have Fairfaxopoly
brought to your next event!
Readers' Choice Award Winner
in 2014, 2015, 2017, 2018, 2019, and 2020