Fairfax County, VA:
A Top Sports Destination
A great destination is the foundation of a successful tournament. And as we like to say in Fairfax County: WE. GOT. GAME. Located just minutes from Washington, DC in Northern Virginia, Fairfax is an affordable destination with top-notch athletic facilities. We also offer world-class attractions that will wow your guests...so the playing continues even after the game ends. Let our experts assist you with complimentary services to take your sports event to the next level. LET'S PLAY!
Now Open: The St. James
The St. James, the most exciting new brand in sports, wellness and active entertainment is changing the athletic landscape with its 450,000-square foot flagship complex in Fairfax County. Athletes and enthusiasts of all ages and skill levels can immerse themselves in an unprecedented variety of sports -- from ice hockey, soccer, lacrosse, and baseball to squash, golf, basketball, volleyball, swimming and more.
Facility highlights include:
- FIFA-regulation turf field with 65-foot ceiling clearance
- Two NHL-regulation sheets of ice
- Four permanent NBA-regulation basketball courts
- 50-meter Olympic-regulation pool
- Eight international-regulation singles squash courts
- Gymnastics training center with competition spring floor, deep foam training pits, Tumbl Trak, rod floors, and in-ground trampolines
- Indoor water park with 6,000 square feet of slides, dumping buckets, and sprayers
- 20,000 square feet of obstacle courses, zip lines, climbing structures and walls, trampoline zones, virtual reality, a “gaming theatre” and party rooms
To learn more about event opportunities at this amazing facility, please contact Visit Fairfax’s National Sales Manager, Eric Kulczycky, via email or by phone at 703-955-2043.