Washington Wizards Basketball
Support Washington's professional basketball team the Washington Wizards when they play at home at the Capital One Arena.
Getting to Capital One Arena
601 F Street, NW
Washington, D.C. 20004
Metro - The Gallery Place-Chinatown station is located directly at Capital One Arena, while Judiciary Square, Metro Center and Archives-Navy Memorial Penn Quarter are all within short walking distance.
Car - There are several public parking garages near the venue, including Gallery Place garage on 6th Street NW, the public garage next door to Rosa Mexicano restaurant on F Street NW and the public garage located near 7th and I Streets NW.
- Metrobus - N22 bus service runs between Union Station and New Jersey and M Street every 10 minutes from 11am to 11:30pm.
Where To Stay For a Washington Wizards Game
- Hotels in Tysons Corner on Metro's Silver Line
- Hotels near Merrifield on Metro's Orange Line
- Hotels in Springfield on Metro's Yellow Line
Where to Eat Before & After a Wizards Game
Want some classic sports foods? Then check out the menus at any of these American & burger restaurants in Fairfax County.
What to Do Before & After the Basketball Game
Looking to shoot some hoops before the game? There are plenty of beautiful parks with basketball courts around Fairfax County to choose from.
- Because basketball season is during the holidays and in winter, check out the traditions, lights and things to do that are happening during this time.
Get Tickets for the Next Washington Wizards Game