Things To Do This New Year's Eve In Fairfax County
Ring in the New Year in style with one of the many fantastic events in and around Fairfax County. We've compiled a list of all the great things going on for the celebration so that you won't miss a beat on your next trip to Fairfax County. Celebrate your New Year's Eve in Fairfax, Virginia!
Here's your one-stop-shop for everything New Years Eve in the Capital Region. Find the one that suits your family or friends the best to ring in 2024.
Some New Year's Even activity ideas to get you started:
- New Years Eve Dinner Cruises along the Potomac.
- Unique New Years Eve Parties like the safe outdoor concerts at The State Theatre.
- Ice Skating at the Reston Town Center Pavilion, open New Years Eve until 8pm.
- Christmas at Mount Vernon, a not-to-be-missed holiday tradition, ongoing through early January.
- Holiday Lights at the regionally renowned Bull Run Festival of Lights or the extraordinarily breathtaking Meadowlark Garden's Winter Walk of Lights, both open through early-January.