Founding Farmers is coming to Reston Station on April 11, a transit-friendly development for living, eating, and shopping located on the Silver Line at the Wiehle-Reston East Metro Station. Founding Farmers Reston will be a full-service restaurant and bar open seven days a week serving breakfast, lunch, dinner, and our Farmers Market Buffet Brunch on weekends. As a farmer-owned restaurant, almost all of our delicious food and drink – from our freshly baked bread and house-churned butter to our craft cocktails with our proprietary spirits – is made from scratch, using high-quality ingredients from American family farms. Our First Bake menu will also be available weekday mornings for takeaway breakfast and our specialty blend of Compass Coffee. We hope our future Reston guests will enjoy all that is Founding Farmers. Reserve your table today!
Monday – Friday | 7am – 11am
Morning Grab & Go Monday – Friday | 7am – 10am
LUNCH & DINNER
Monday | 11am – 10pm
Tuesday, Wednesday & Thursday | 11am – 11pm
Friday | 11am – 12am
Saturday | 2pm – 12am
Sunday | 2pm – 10pm
FARMERS MARKET BUFFET BRUNCH
Saturday & Sunday | 9am – 2pm
- Reservations Accepted:
Food & Drink
- Alcohol: Full Bar
- Menus Available: Breakfast, Brunch, Lunch, Dinner
- Vegan / Vegetarian Options:
Group & Private Events
- Private Event Space:
- Nearest Metro Station: Wiehle- Reston East
- Metro Line(s): Silver
- Additional Metro Info: Within steps of the Wiehle-Reston East Metrorail station on the Silver Line.
Founding Farmers Reston Meeting Facility
- Description: Our Potting Shed is a unique private dining space inspired by Thomas Jefferson’s love of gardening. The 48-seat (up to 70 standing room) private dining room sits adjacent to the main dining area. With garden vibes, warm lighting, and a pitched roof, our Potting Shed has an overarching cozy feel while simultaneously joining the liveliness of the restaurant nearby.