At the Distillery & Gristmill, you'll meet 18th-century millers and watch the water-powered wheel grind grain into flour just as it did 200 years ago. George Washington's Distillery & Gristmill is located just three miles south of Mount Vernon on the site of Washington's original mill and distillery. Combination tickets which include a visit to the Distillery & Gristmill are sold at Mount Vernon's Main Gate.
- Open For Business:
- Limited Services:
- Photo IDs/Pictures Worn by Staff in Masks:
- Admission Fee: Included with general admission to George Washington's Mount Vernon & also available on-site.
- Discounts Available: Military, Senior, Member, Children, Groups
- Operating Hours: Saturday and Sunday - 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. - April 1 through October 31
- Gift Shop/Shopping On Site:
- Restrooms Onsite: