USA Today has included the National Museum of the United States Army on its 10 Best New Attractions of 2020!
As we share this latest news, the Museum is currently closed due to safety precautions. We will be sure to share when reopening plans are under way, but in the meantime, we patiently wait until it is safe to come together again. Last year taught us that these unprecedented times require resilience and agility. Our Museum supporters are Army strong, which leaves us at the ready and proud to stand behind our “Best New Attraction” status. We’ll all be ready to head out on our next adventures when the time is right.
For the latest Museum updates and opening status please visit theNMUSA.org and stay in the know through social media by following @USArmyMuseum and @USArmyMuseumFdn on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.
- Reduced Occupancy/Occupancy Limits:
- Single Point Entry:
- Hand Wash/Sanitizer Stations:
- Health & Safety Policy: View
- Masks Required-Staff:
- Masks Required-Guest:
- Admission Fee: Free
- Operating Hours: 9am-5pm
- Reservation Required:
- Gift Shop/Shopping On Site:
- Restrooms Onsite:
- Motorcoach/Bus Parking:
- Food Served: On-site food court
- Handicap accessible:
- Hearing services available:
- Distance to Nearest Metro Station (mileage): 5
- Nearest Metro Station: Franconia-Springfield
- Metro Line(s): Blue
- Additional Metro Info: Bus line to come.
National Museum of the United States Army Meeting Facility
- Number of Rooms: 6
- Largest Room: 8600