We are three brothers that grew up right around the corner from what is now Red’s Table. We graduated from Sunrise Valley Elementary, Langston Hughes Middle School, and South Lakes High School, one after another. South Reston, specifically South Lakes Shopping Center, was the literal and figurative center of our childhoods. It was and still is, a safe place with a great community of friends and neighbors. To have the opportunity to come back home and open a business in the epicenter of our youth is a goal many years in the making and nothing short of a dream come true.
Our menu and food are the central focus of Red’s Table. We strive to provide fresh quality meals in an atmosphere that is comfortable for any occasion. Whether it’s meeting a client, a Sunday football game, a birthday, an anniversary, a girl’s night out, or a quick weeknight meal, we want OUR place to be YOUR place. Red’s Table is an extension of our homes and we hope you feel welcome here for many years to come.
- Operating Hours: Mo - Sun 11AM - 12AM
- Payment Methods Accepted: American Express, Cash, Discover, Master Card, Visa
Food & Drink
- Alcohol: Full Bar
- Menus Available: Lunch, Dinner
- Outdoor Seating:
- Live Music:
Group & Private Events
- Private Event Space:
- Will Rent Out Entire Venue:
- Number of Event Rooms: 1
- Largest Room Capacity: 200
- Motorcoach / Bus Parking:
- Handicap Accessible:
Red's Table Meeting Facility
- Space Notes: The private dining room holds up to 30 people. The back patio holds up to 60 people. The entire restaurant holds up to 200+.