Let’s be honest–these days trying to pick a restaurant in Reston Town Center is like trying to pick a winner at Pimlico before the first heat. And with such a wide selection, it’s difficult to know how to handicap them. But now we have Ted’s BULLETIN in the starter’s gate – a real American classic joint with a bit of style.
As diners will figure out early, the fare is unabashedly familiar– like ma’s blueberry pie but a damn sight better–and that’s great for kids and adults alike. And far from primitive, there’s nothing gussied up about BULLETIN except the trappings and lights from the old Philly Convention Hall where Joe Frazier first fought for a title in 1965.
Monday - Thursday 7:00am - 10:00pm
Friday - Saturday 7:00am - 11:00pm
Sunday 7:00am - 9:30pm
- Reservations Accepted:
- Free Wifi:
- 100% Smoke Free / Non-Smoking:
- Pet Friendly:
- Pet Policy: Pets are allowed on the patio.
Food & Drink
- Alcohol: Beer, Wine, Full Bar
- Menus Available: Breakfast, Brunch, Lunch, Dinner, Kids Menu
- Outdoor Seating:
- Take Out:
- Vegan / Vegetarian Options:
Group & Private Events
- Private Event Space:
- Will Rent Out Entire Venue:
- Number of Event Rooms: 1
- Largest Room Capacity: 40