One of 2016's Top 10 Favorite Tasting Rooms in Virginia (Official Virginia Wine Lover Newsletter) Travel back in time at this scenic, working farm vineyard in an authentic 1860s setting. The winery is conveniently located less than a half-hour from Washington, DC, and only 2 miles off of I-66. The Winery at Bull Run adjoins over 5,000 countryside acres of the historic Manassas National Battlefield Park providing you with a beautiful vista of preserved 19th-century farmland. They offer wine tastings of their fine Virginia wines while giving you a glimpse of their rich Virginia heritage. The Winery at Bull Run will gladly host your company party, business meeting, wedding, birthday party, and many other events! Your guests will delight in their scenic, relaxing atmosphere as they sip on their handcrafted wines, enjoy delicious food, and mingle with friends.
- Discounts Available: Military, Member
- Payment Methods Accepted: American Express, Cash, Check, Master Card, Visa
- Gift Shop/Shopping On Site:
- Restrooms Onsite:
- Food Served: Snack Bar
- Outside Food/Drink Allowed:
- Picnic tables:
- Handicap accessible:
- Hearing services available:
- Tours Offered:
Walk-in tours are available every Saturday and Sunday at 11:30 am, 1 pm, and 2:30 pm. Tickets may be purchased directly from the calendar below.
Week day tours must be scheduled and confirmed at least 5 business days in advance.
- Tour Fee: For a more in-depth experience, we offer our Historical Tour & Tasting Option. This is a Group Tasting combined with a Guided Historical Tour of the property for $35 per guest. The full tasting and walking tour normally takes about one hour and the souvenir glass and 8 wine tasting is included in this pricing. Walk our historic estate while tasting Virginia wines, and learn about the rich Civil War history behind these breathtaking, hallowed grounds.
Tasting Room Hours:
- Tasting Room Open: Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday, Sunday
Walk-ins are welcome for wine tastings 7 days a week. No reservation is required for individuals or groups of up to 8 people. For just $14, you will taste 8 Bull Run wines and receive a souvenir wine glass to keep!
For $18 per guest, we offer group wine tastings for 8 or more people which include a tasting of 8 Bull Run wines with a dedicated winery staff member and a souvenir wine glass to take home! Group tastings are conducted Monday through Friday from 11 am to 3:30 pm and on Saturday and Sunday from 11 am to 3:30 pm.
Group tasting reservations must be made at least 5 business days in advance.
- Food Served: Food trucks (check schedule)
- Children Friendly:
- Handicap Accessible:
The Winery at Bull Run Meeting Facility
- Number of Rooms: 7
- Total Sq. Ft.: 7500
- Largest Room: 2600
- Space Notes: The Hillwood Ruins outside at The Winery at Bull Run is a beautiful site commonly used for ceremonies. The Barrel Room is the heart of our winery, where the wine is made and stored; this space is a cozy rustic atmosphere, perfect for a cocktail hour or private party. The gorgeous Tasting Room with vaulted ceilings and reclaimed wood detail throughout is the favored room for wedding receptions and larger events. All of these spaces are available for a variety of private functions and special occasions. Come take a tour of our winery and meet the events staff! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qk-4D6i1w-4
- Description: Transport your guests to the tranquil and beautiful Virginia countryside when you host your event at The Winery at Bull Run. Whether you are planning a wedding, private party, corporate event, or fundraiser our award winning event team will work with you to design an event that exceeds expectations. The closest winery to Washington, DC, our award-winning wine and beautiful vineyard views are located next to the Manassas National Battlefield, just 15 minutes from Dulles Airport. Our venue provides 5ft round tables, mahogany chairs, high tables, stools, barrels, bridal staging area, event planning consultation, day of coordination, rain contingency ceremony options, scheduled rehearsal the day before your wedding, Hyatt hotel discounted room block and complimentary shuttle, 10% wine discount, flat screen TVs for photo slideshows, and tax. Come take a tour of our winery and meet the events staff! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NSDTLrNi3CA