Just minutes from downtown Washington, D.C with direct access to the Metro’s Silver Line, Tysons Corner Center is the Nation's Capital choice for selection, style and fashion. As home to over 300 specialty and department stores, celebrated restaurants, eateries and entertainment options, the Hyatt Regency, VITA Apartments and Tysons Tower, Tysons Corner Center is where world-class shopping, dining and entertainment converge to offer the visitor a monumental experience. As one of the top 10 shopping centers in the country, Tysons Corner Center offers an unbeatable mix of department and specialty stores. Tysons' "who's who" of retail includes Nordstrom, Bloomingdale's, Macy's, Apple, Dyson, Uniqlo, American Girl, L.L. Bean, Louis Vuitton, GUCCI, Michael Kors, Lacoste, SPANX, The Disney Store, Kiehl's 1861, H&M, Zara,Charles Tyrwhitt, Lululemon and more. Come to Tysons Corner Center and see Where The Stores Are.
- Payment Methods Accepted: American Express, Cash, Discover, Master Card, Visa
- Operating Hours: Monday - Saturday, 10am - 9:30pm and Sunday, 11am - 7pm
- Gift Shop/Shopping On Site:
- Restrooms Onsite:
- Motorcoach/Bus Parking:
- Food Served: On-site food court, On-site restaurant
- Handicap accessible:
- Nearest Metro Station: Tysons Corner
- Metro Line(s): Silver
- Additional Metro Info: Ride the Metro Silver Line to the Tysons Corner Station for convenient access to the shopping mall via a covered walkway.