Stop By Our Visitor Center
Congratulations! You have found the official visitor center page for one of America's most popular memory-making destinations: Fairfax County, Virginia. The county is gorgeous, filled with our country's history and heritage, and just plain fun. Are you coming for a business meeting? Plan to stay a few extra days to take in the sites. Are you in the county for a family vacation or reunion? Be prepared to take the kudos as you plan the trip of a lifetime for everyone. Whatever your reason for visiting, we will welcome you at our Fairfax Visitor Center with all the information you'll need for your fun Virginia vacations.
Now the Center is more exciting and interactive than ever! You can actually take a virtual tour of the County with our new virtual reality goggles. The 360 degree views of our memorable attractions put you right where the action is. Come in soon and experience the fun for yourself. You can also hear our local “celebrities” talk about their favorite sites in our Storyteller video series available on the Center’s new interactive kiosk.We guarantee you will be back again!
Sue Porter, Director of Visitor Services
- Hours: Monday through Saturday from 10 AM to 6 PM and Sunday from 11 AM to 6 PM
- Telephone Number: 800-732-4732 or 703-752-9500
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Stop by our Tysons Corner Center Visitor Center and receive a FREE GIFT!
- Located in Tysons Corner Center on the second level of the Nordstrom wing. Closest parking is in Garage C. Enter Nordstrom via pedestrian bridge and walk through the store into the mall. Visitor Center is on the right side in the Fairfax Community Room.