September 25, 2021 - September 26, 2021
11:00 AM to 6:00 PM
2910 District Ave, Fairfax, VA 22031
Mosaic Fall Festival
During this weekend event, in partnership with FRESHFARM, Greater Merrifield Business Association (GMBA), Caboose Brewing Co. and URBNmarket, Mosaic District will transform into an outdoor festival where a host of vendors and special activities will kick-start the season and make it extra special. From live performances and fashion shows to pop-up shops and a beer garden, there will be a variety of fun activities for the whole family.
- Looking for fresh produce and snacks? FRESHFARM plans to have over 50 local vendors.
- Cheers with beers at Caboose Brewing Co.’s Beer Garden in Strawberry Park.
- Wine Garden hosted by The Walsh Family Wines from Purcellville, Virginia, featuring their Sauvignon Blanc, Rosé, En Passant and Mountain Merlot at Penny Park.
- Bloomie’s, which just made its debut last month at Mosaic, is hosting a Fashion Presentation showcasing selected fall collections.
Saturday, September 25 at 1pm
- Live music will play on the big stage, featuring local artists Pop Stereo and Groovalicious, performing some of their popular tunes.
Pop Stereo: Saturday, September 25from 3pm – 6pm
Groovalicious: Sunday, September 26 from 3pm – 6pm
- FRESHFARM will host loads of kids activities including bounce slide, pumpkin painting, obstacle course and apple sauce making class.
- Learn how to make Colada Shop’s most popular dishes! Mario Monte, Food and Beverage Director, will take you on a culinary journey to Cuba, sharing tips and tricks on how to make delicious Cuban food at home.
Sunday, September 26 at 12pm
- A unique market of 80 handmade and vintage vendors curated by URBNmarket.
Click here for full festival details.