National Plan for Vacation Day
We understand the value of vacation time for our relationships, personal well-being, and professional success. Yet, nearly half of Americans skip the one step that could help them vacation: planning. Individuals who plan are more likely to use all of their time off, take more vacation days at once, and report greater levels of happiness in every category measured.
Fairfax County, Virginia is joining with the U.S. Travel Association on January 26, 2021 for National Plan for Vacation Day to encourage Americans to declare their vacation days for the rest of the year, at the start of the year. Below, you'll find some tools to help you plan and some inspiration on why we think Fairfax County might just be the getaway you need. #PlanForVacation
Plot Out Your Vacation Days Today:
Fairfax County Travel Inspiration:
- See how Fairfax County hotels, attractions, and restaurants are keeping you safe
- Have a memorable experience with these already planned getaways based on your reason for traveling
- Use these pre-planned itineraries to jump-start your vacation planning to Fairfax County, Virginia - located just across the river from Washington, DC.
- Browse our events calendar to see what's going on during your trip.
- Print out some of our maps to help you find the best neighborhood to stay in.
- Download our Visitors Guide and/or free smartphone app to bookmark the best attractions for your trip.
- Or check out our new blog for all kinds of interest-based travel inspiration.