Celebrating 50 Years of Love
Join us this summer in Fairfax County as we celebrate the 50th anniversary of the iconic “Virginia is for Lovers” tourism slogan with a special tribute that YOU can be a part of. Visit Fairfax has partnered with the Fairfax County tourism community to welcome its first-ever permanent “LOVEwork” sign to the destination in a way that honors the spirit of travel.
Throughout the summer of 2019, the mobile “LOVEwork” will travel around Fairfax County to various attractions, representing the eclectic visitor experiences within the destination, before finding a permanent home at the Workhouse Arts Center in Lorton. Scroll down for the full schedule of tour dates and upload your photos with the sign to be featured on this page!
Share What YOU Love...
How Can I Join In The Fun?
It's easy! From May through September look for the LoveWork sign at the locations and dates below, snap a picture, and post it to social using the hashtags #FXVA, #SHAREWHATYOULOVE or #LOVEVA. You can also upload your images here. We'll post our favorite images of the LoveWork sign here on this page and our social channels throughout the summer!
- May 9 – May 19: The Plaza at Tysons Corner Center
- May 21 – May 27: Roer’s Zoofari
- May 29 – June 4: Reston Town Center
- June 6 – 9: Celebrate Fairfax! Festival, Fairfax County Government Center
- June 11 – 16: George Mason’s Gunston Hall
- June 18 – June 24: The Winery at Bull Run
- June 26 – July 1: Caboose Brewing Company’s Caboose Commons at Mosaic District
- July 3 – July 10: George Washington’s Distillery & Gristmill
- July 12 – July 24: Wolf Trap
- July 26 – August 4: Frying Pan Farm Park
- August 6 and beyond: Workhouse Arts Center
Celebrate 50 Years of Love in Virginia
Special thanks to our LOVEwork partner JK Moving Services!